Thursday, November 29, 2007

A Word of Advice

In these upcoming cold winter months (for which I'm very grateful), when you are sitting at home listening to your furnace chugging along and wondering why it is not getting any warmer. Before you call a repair person, make sure your heating vents are free and clear of any foreign objects such as...

and this...





Butterball and Woody would like to go on the record though that they would never block their mom's heating vents. They prefer to usurp the laundry basket, preferrably one with warm, clean clothes.

4 comments:

mon@rch said...

LOL, my one cat lives on the heating vent! Thanks for making me smile!

possumlady said...

Hi Mon@rch and thanks for visiting! On the really cold nights I have to make my rounds and shoo the cats off all the vents. Otherwise I'd be looking at some very high gas bills!

KGMom said...

A good chuckle.
I have two cats who like to occupy spaces that they shouldn't. . .e.g. my newspaper WHILE I am reading.

Mary said...

THOSE DARN CATS! LOL! My cats used to camp out at the heating vents AND leap into a basket full of warm towels right out of the dryer!

Funny post!